Decree of the Interim Head of the Donetsk People’s Republic of 15.10.2018 No. 30 regulates recognition in the territory of the Donetsk People’s Republic and execution of verdicts issued by the courts of the Russian Federation in the sphere of state registration of civil status acts, in accordance with the limitations prescribed by legal acts of the Donetsk People’s Republic regulating the procedure for state registration of civil status acts.
According to the current legislation, namely the Federal Law of 15.11.1997 No. 143-FZ “On civil status acts”, Family Code of the Russian Federation, Civil Procedure Code of the Russian Federation, the courts of the Russian Federation consider the following category of cases in the field of state registration of civil status acts:
– on divorce;
– on annulment of marriage;
– on paternity recognition/contestation;
– on deprivation/restoration of parental rights;
– on establishment/termination of adoption;
– on declaring a citizen missing or dead;
– on making amendments to or alteration of the civil status register;
– on cancellation of civil registration;
– on establishment of facts of legal significance;
– on recognition of registration of birth, adoption, divorce; the fact of birth, the fact of paternity recognition, the fact of death.