Pursuant to the Decree of the Head of the Donetsk People’s Republic of 28 December 2021 No. 416 “On increasing the pension payments” in order to increase the level of social protection of citizens of the Donetsk People’s Republic, the Pension Fund of the Donetsk People’s Republic will recalculate the pension payments upward by 20%.
It should be noted that the Decree No. 416 does not apply to pensions that are assigned in accordance with the Decree of the Head of the DPR No. 290 of 27 October, No. 374 of 27 December 2019, No. 359 of 15 October 2019, in accordance with which the procedure for appointment pension payments to persons, dismissed from military service, and other categories of the population is established.
Thus, from 1 January 2022, the payment of a minimum pension, including recipients of pensions for loss of breadwinner for each disabled family member, was fixed at 7,884.86 Russian rubbles.
In addition, according to the Decree of the Head of the Donetsk People’s Republic of 28 December 2021 No. 414, there are changes in the Decree of the Head of the Donetsk People’s Republic of 29 April 2015 No. 162 “On the organization of the appointment and payment of social benefits in the territory of the Donetsk People’s Republic.”
Thus, as a result of another increase in social benefits from 1 January 2022, the amount of public assistance will increase to the following categories of citizens:
– in connection with pregnancy and childbirth from 5940.00 to 8000.00;
– for children up to the age of three from 5400.00 to 7000.00;
– for children who have lost their family breadwinner from 6912.00 to 7885.00;
– for children for whom custody or guardianship has been established, including: for a child under the age of 18 from 9800.00 to 10260.00; for a disabled child under the age of 18, a payment is fixed at 12,800.00; a lump-sum payment for the placement of a child in foster care – 17450.00 (for each child);
– temporary public assistance to children whose parents refuse to pay maintenance, are unable to support a child, or their place of residence is not known from 2200.00 to 3000.00 (for each child);
– for orphans and children left without parental care who are brought up in family-type orphanages and foster families, and monetary remuneration to parents-educators and foster parents in family-type orphanages and foster families, the average increase will be 10-15% of the current amount;
– children with disabilities, including those disabled from childhood, depending on the category, the average increase will be 15-20% of the current amount;
– for persons who are not entitled for a pension and disabled people, depending on the category, the average increase will be 15-20% of the current amount;
– low-income families from 3300.00 to 4000.00;
– additional payment for each child in a low-income family aged from 0 to 18 years old, for persons studying in intramural (full-time) form of education, up to 23 years old from 850.00 to 1500.00;
– allowance for caring for a disabled person of I and II groups due to a mental disorder from 5760.00 to 6500.00;
– compensation for caring for a disabled person of group I and the elderly who have reached the age of 80 from 500.00 to 1200.00;
In addition, the amount of a lump-sum payment for the placement of a child to a family-type orphanage or a foster family has been fixed at 17,450.00 and a lump-sum payment in creating a foster family in the amount of 30,000.00 Russian rubbles.
At the same time, according to the Decree of the Head of the Donetsk People’s Republic of 28 December 2020 No. 415, from 1 January 2022, he amount of the monthly insurance payments to victims of industrial accidents and occupational diseases and their family members increases by a factor of 1.20.