A fake version of the website of the Human Rights Ombudsman in the DPR has appeared on the Internet. The fake platform visually duplicates the official information resource of the DPR Ombudsman, but in reality it has nothing to do with the activities of the republican human rights institution.
Now the goals of creating a clone of the web page are being examined. It is possible that they are criminal in nature.
In this connection, the Office of the Human Rights Ombudsman in the DPR warns of possible risks and calls on citizens to be vigilant.
Use information solely from the official website of the DPR Ombudsman. The resource is located at: https://ombudsman-dnr.ru/ (pay attention to a dash and the functionality of all sections of the site).
We also remind you of the current links to the social networks of the Human Rights Ombudsman in the DPR:
- «ВКонтакте» – https://vk.com/ombudsmandnr
- «Одноклассники» – https://ok.ru/ombudsmandnr
- Facebook –https://www.facebook.com/ombudsmandnr
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5bHMnuRKsTMX0CHMUoV_A
- Telegram – https://t.me/aupch_dnr
- TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@aupch_dnr