It should be noted that the amendments to the Order of the Head of the DPR dated 14 March 2020 No. 57 “On the introduction of high alert regime” came into force on 15 November.
According to the current edition of Decree No. 57, on the territory of the Donetsk People’s Republic, until further notice, a ban has been established on the holding of leisure, entertainment, cultural, physical culture, sports, exhibition, educational, advertising, public and other similar events with the full-time presence of citizens, including in parks of culture and rest, entertainment centres and attractions.
This prohibition does not apply to visits to cinemas, theatres, museums, libraries, concert organizations, cultural centres, club institutions, provided that the seating capacity is filled no more than 50 percent of the total capacity and that visitors have one of the medical documents in accordance with the list and procedure for issuing them, approved by the Ministry of Health of the Donetsk People’s Republic.
In addition, the above prohibition does not apply to:
– visiting restaurants, cafes, canteens, bars, snack bars and other catering establishments – provided that the seating capacity is filled no more than 50 percent of the total capacity;
– engaging in physical culture and sports, including in the open air (including individual and group training sessions) without attracting spectators and taking into account the prohibition established by clause 81 of Decree No. 57 – it is prohibited to hold sports competitions on the territory of Donetsk The People’s Republic until 01.12.2021;
– visiting sports clubs, fitness centres, swimming pools and other facilities where similar services are provided, training sessions are held;
– holding fairs.
It is also necessary to ensure compliance at these facilities with sanitary and anti-epidemic standards and rules to prevent the spread of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).
At the same time, there is a ban on:
– smoking hookahs in restaurants, bars, cafes and other public places;
– work of dance halls (grounds), including at public catering establishments;
– stay in public places of persons under the age of 14, unaccompanied by one of the parents (guardian);
– departure of organized groups of children from the territory of the Donetsk People’s Republic, with the exception of trips for the purpose of health improvement and (or) treatment.